Having trained at the School of Make Up in Stockport I have been working as a make up artist for over 5 years.
I have extensive experience in fashion and editorial work and have experience in Theatre, TV and Music videos. I have worked for the prestigious make up brand NARS for 3 years, a beautiful luxurious brand I am proud to be associated with and I was the support make up artist for our international make up team for P.A events and have also been a lead artist in events myself.
I currently work for one of the biggest up and coming make up brands in the industry, an independent British Beauty Brand- Illamasqua- creative leaders in the industry and known for incredible advanced skill and technicality in make up.
My career to date has been varied and the combined experience has made me the make up artist I am today. I have always been passionate about art and fashion which soon developed into my love for make up and cosmetics. I take honour and pride in making people look and feel better. I have a huge passion for what I do, I treat every job and every person as an individual. I am hugely creative and full of ideas be it for a high fashion photo shoot or creating a perfect wedding look for a bride, I am constantly inspired and strive to create beauty wherever I can.
My previous experience includes:
- London Fashion Week
- RENT Theatre Production, Salford Lowry
- Beauty and the Beast Theatre Production, RNCM
- Annie Theatre Production, Alrincham Garrick
- Britain's Biggest Heists (TV), Title Role Productions
- Aurora Tattoo
- Bench Fashion Show, Gorton Monastery
- Holland's Pie Commercial
- Liam Frost 'Good things are coming our way' (Music Video)
- Karma Party EP 'Dark Matters', 'Illumination' & 'Collapse' (Music Video)
- Paddy McGuinness and Jonathan Wilkes Promo Shoot